Our product range for construction with post-tensioning or prestressing reinforced concrete technologies includes:
- wide selection of stressing jacks, strand pushing machines (up to 300 meters), grouting machines
- Stressing heads for any anchor design and system
- All our stressing jacks can be equiped with or without wedging seating device
- Special designs for our jacks such as flat, twin cylinder, lightweight (aluminium and CF)
- Suitable hydraulic power units
- Official factory calibration
- Strand uncoilers and wire cages
- Accessories and spare parts for all the quipment
- Post-tensioning anchorage in all sizes and quiantities, for any application.
- Other handling equipment.
We will be happy to advise you on the best solution for your application.
Scope of applications:
- Nuclear Power Plants,
- LNG tanks,
- Wind towers,
- Stay cables and etc.
DN – the series of STS hydraulic jacks that are used for tensioning steel strands in post-tensioning or pre-stressing reinforced concrete structures such as Nuclear Power Plants Shells, buildings, stadiums, bridges, LNG tanks, beams, slab-on-ground, etc. STS Jacks are professional high quality and performance equipment for industrial use.
STS supplies strand tensioners and strand tensioning and wedging systems in all possible technical designs for any strand diameters. Multitensioning jacks for tensioning several strands simultaneously may be supplied with wedging module, and anchorage fixture in front or rear of the jack.
Below are the most popular modifications of our jacks. STS also can develop jacks that most suits your needs.
|No of Strands||Name||Stroke, mm||Force, kN/tf, 70mPa||A, mm||B, mm||C, mm||D, mm||E, mm|
Strand pushing machines
STS strand pushing machines provides efficient way of installing steel strands into moulds, duct channels and reinforcements. Strands are pushed individually directly from the coil with minimum use of manpower.
STS strand pushing machines are tested on long-range cables with up to 300 meters. Both bonded or unbonded steel types of strands. In addition STS can also supply uncoil devices and cages for strand and steel wire.
Bellow are the most popular models of STS strand pushing machines.
|Type||Max speed, m/s||Weight||Max force, kg||Power station, l/min||Power station, pressure, bar|
In case you do not find a suitable set of equipment, please get in contact with us.
Equipment for injection of pumpable materials into PT ducts, soil or rock formation.
Specialized equipment for tensioning reinforcement elements and moving structures.
Hydraulic power units (power packs) - system that applies hydraulic pressure to drive cylinders and motors of a given hydraulic system.